SCRANN REOPENING POLICY
As valued customers, we wanted to update and ensure you Scrann have introduced new procedures to help and support the health and well-being of our customers and staff during this current climate.
We are monitoring official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully and to help slow thespread of COVID-19, we have put precautionary safety measures in place, including:
- Bookings advised
- Hand sanitizer stations available on entry and on every table
- Customers contact details to be kept for government track & trace (should they be required)
- Table spacing and screening
- Clear in and out system
- Table service inside and out
- Menus laminated for easy cleaning or on black boards
- Condiments available in sachets
- Staff training and government covid courses completed
- Face coverings were applicable
- Regular cleaning throughout including toilets and full checklists
- Disposable/flushable toilet seat covers
- Please cough/sneeze into a tissue and dispose of it immediately
- Any concerns prior/during reservation please discuss with management
- Please DO NOT attend if experiencing any Covid 19 symptoms
We are continuing to operate as usual in line with government guidance and will keep you informed if any changes occur.
Thank you for your continued passion and belief in our restaurant. Stay safe, clean and happy and the good times will continue.
Best Wishes The Scrann Team